Flower Valley Golf Classic
Friday, May 17, 2019 at the Mission Club
Your entry fee includes a tee prize, a lunch, your round of golf, a cart at the Mission Club, a buffet dinner at Sage Restaurant and an array of prizes. Bring a guest for the buffet awards banquet for an additional $30 per person.
You may pick your own foursome or the committee can arrange for your foursome. Fill out the entry form and mail your checks as soon as possible to Lompoc Hospital District Foundation. Single entries will be accommodated. For golfers without established handicaps, a handicap will be based on average score. Mulligan sales will be offered ($20)
Sign Up Forms
Schedule of Events
|11 am to 11:45 am||Golfer check-in and registration. Practice range open.|
|11 am to 12 pm||Putting Contest
Hamburgers with soft drink.
|12:15 pm||Shotgun tournament tee-off|
|5:30 pm (approximate)||Buffet Dinner, Live Auction & Awards at Sage Restaurant|
Tournament sponsorships may be contributed by an individual, business or organization. Each donation will be recognized in publicity materials and in the awards program in addition to what is noted below. Sponsored golfers will receive green fees, carts, lunch and dinner.
- MAJOR EVENT SPONSOR: $10,000: Includes twelve golfers.
- HAPPY HOUR SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers plus a bar ticket for each golfer with sponsor name imprinted on the ticket.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers plus a picture of team for each golfer
- GOLF CART SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- AUCTION SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- BANQUET SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- LUNCH SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers
- FLAG STICK SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- PUTTING SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers
- MAJOR BENEFACTOR: $2,500: Includes six golfers.
- STRAIGHTEST DRIVE- HOLE #14 $1,500: Includes four golfers.
- LONGEST DRIVE- HOLE #4 $1,500: Includes four golfers.
- OASIS SPONSOR: $1,500: Includes four golfers. Display at one hole.
- CLOSEST TO PIN @ HOLE 3, 7, 13, 17. $1,500: Includes four golfers. (Circle your choice of hole)
- BENEFACTOR: $1,000: Includes two golfers.
- SPONSOR: $500: Includes one golfer.
- TEE SPONSORS: $200: Tee signs will be placed on tees and greens throughout the course.
- MERCHANDISE SPONSORS: MISC.: For contests, auction items, door prizes and tournament prizes.
- First Place Team Gross: $50 per team member
- Low Net First Place Team: Al Walker Memorial Perpetual Trophy
- First Place Team Net: $50 per team member
- Second Place Team Net: $30 per team member
- Third Place Team Net: $20 per team member
- Hole-In-One: Vehicle donated by Jim Vreeland Ford
Located at the Mission Country Club, your entry fee includes a tee prize, a lunch, your round of golf, a cart at the Mission Club, a buffet dinner at Sage Restaurant and an array of prizes.
Why We Are Fundraising
This year, the Foundation is seeking your help to purchase an advanced piece of surgical equipment that will allow the hospital to conduct more orthopedic surgeries, enable two surgical cases to be completed simultaneously and reduce delays in scheduling for everything from fracture repair to gallbladder surgery.
With your help, the Foundation donation will enable LVMC to purchase a mobile fluoroscopic X-ray imaging device used in the Operating Room and at a patient’s bedside. Called a “C-Arm” because of its distinctive curved look, it is used for fracture repairs that require surgery, such as hip, ankle, wrist or hand fractures; for gallbladder surgery; for specific endoscopic procedures and for spinal surgery, among others. Adding a second much-needed C-arm to the hospital inventory will be invaluable to the hospital and community. Your generosity and participation in the Flower Valley Golf Classic can make this much-needed purchase a reality!
About the Golf Classic
Your participation helps toward the Foundations goal of always being here when you need us.
The Flower Valley Golf Classic is the Foundation’s major annual fundraiser, with proceeds donated to Lompoc Valley Medical Center (LVMC), a healthcare delivery system that has provided care to residents of the Lompoc Valley since 1942.
We urge you to help us in our goal of supporting LVMC in its quest to maintain and expand healthcare services, facilities and educational opportunities in our growing and diverse community.
For Tournament Information, Contact the following:
- Alice Milligan (805) 736-4005
- Gary Williams (805) 733-2835
** This tournament is limited to only 144 golfers. We recommend early registration.